[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [governance] CS wrap up meeting - 2 November - 13:15

Milton Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Nov 2 10:22:48 GMT 2006

Yes, we need to take note of this. The Poseidon rooms are not easily
accessible for those with physical disabilities related to walking up
and down stairs. Renata, can you get the hotel to reopen the elevators?
The security issues are mostly gone at this time.

>>> sylvia.caras at gmail.com 11/2/2006 9:41 AM >>>
[Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire
list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for
specific people]

Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation
of this message!

If the meeting is moved, would it be possible to schedule it in
another room?  The -1 elevators have been turned off and even if they
are permitted, there are three more stairs to the Poseidon suite of
rooms which makes accessibility problematic.

Sylvia

bertola.eu.org]<-----