[WSIS CS-Plenary] My pics and notes from Athens

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 7 21:24:35 GMT 2006

Dear Rik and all

Many thanks, Rik, for these marvelous pictures. You are an artist, undoubtedly !
However, as far as the content of your message is concerned, I'm more doubtful. Especially about your statement that reads :
"So the overall message was : let's all be one happy family of Internet-policy makers"
In my opinion and as far as I's informed by some media, "Internet policy-dreamers" would better translate the reality of this IGF....  This isn't a surprise for any "WSIS veteran" ! Since the IGF wasn't given any decision-making function by the WSIS !

Am I wrong, or criticizing as a usual ? Please see the TelecomTV Special Report on this event  on
http://www.telecomtv.com/news.asp?cd_id=7398

Enjoy reading
Best
Jean-Louis Fullsack

> Message du 06/11/06 04:59
> De : "Rik Panganiban"
> A : "wsis-cs-plenary" , "WSIS Internet Governance Caucus"
> Copie à :
> Objet : [WSIS CS-Plenary] My pics and notes from Athens

Hi all,

Here are my final thoughts on the IGF and my tourist pictures from Athens, for those who requested these.

Enjoy,

Rik Panganiban
SSRC