[WSIS CS-Plenary] Final draft of the business plan of the Global Alliance for ICTs and Development

atanu garai atanugarai.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 13:06:54 GMT 2006

Philippe

Thank you for the information. Much appreciated.

My initial comments:

GAID business plan needs further strengthening in translating the mission in
objectives and more importantly, projecting its activities for the first
three years. Do we see a possible coherent progression of activities
proposed in the first year in the next two years?

Then, without a direct co-relation with the financial structure and the
activities proposed, the fate of a business plan will remain uncertain.
Therefore, I recommend a review of the plan in terms of activities, finances
and partnership aspects.

Regards
Atanu