[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [GAID Champions] Effective participation of Civil Society Organizations in the Internet Governance Forum (IGF)

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Thu Oct 5 18:15:16 BST 2006

Dear Delphine,

You have much support from me and the ICT Community in Kenya for your
letter to Mr. Kummer. I am confident that he will bring this urgent
matter to the attention of the relevant decision makers to ensure Africa
is effectively represented in the IGF process and specifically the
upcoming proceedings in Greece.

Kind Regards,
Waudo Siganga
Chairman