[WSIS CS-Plenary] FYI: UN Secretary-General Acceptance Speech

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 10:05:41 BST 2006

Thanks to Magaly for this message and for copying us
the speech of our new UN SG.
There is few words showing an intrest for the Civile
Society. Let's gather our efforts to improve an
efficient lobby for our legitimacy in this approach to
built a new world by a multi-patnenariat process.
Here in Paris, in the UNESCO HQ we just finish an
interesting meeting on the implementation of Action
lines as requested by WSIS Tunisia Agenda, and for the
first time i feel that the Civile Society can really
be taken into condideration if we have something to
propose.
Friendly
Djilali

Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le Sommet Mondial sur la Societe de l'Information (SMSI) (mecanismes de financement) http://www.wsis-finance.org et groupe de discussion : http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization