[WSIS CS-Plenary] Fwd: [governance] 14 May Deadline for Submissions to IGF consultation on 23 May Synthesis Paper

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Apr 17 13:23:02 BST 2007

Hi, please consider submissions for the next IGF consultation.

As I mentioned recently, the purpose of the consultation is to
address the agenda and the programme of the Rio de Janeiro IGF
meeting.  Please send comments on what issues should be discussed,
what format the meeting should follow, etc.  Comments on emerging
issues are particularly welcome. I strongly recommend the regional
groups and people from developing countries to consider this idea of
"emerging issues".

The Internet Governance Caucus will welcome your participation and
contributions (whether a member or not!)

Thanks,

Adam