[WSIS CS-Plenary] Strategy Council of the UN Global Alliance for ICT and Development - 27-28 February 2007

Sylvia Caras sylvia.caras at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 23:49:34 GMT 2007

On 2/6/07, CONGO WSIS - Philippe Dam <wsis at ngocongo.org> wrote:

> Day 1: GAID Strategy Council and GAID Steering Committee meetings
>
> Day 2: UN Meets Silicon Valley

I live 40 miles away, have registered for Day 2, which is open.  I'm
without email from Friday February 9 until the meeting February 28 -
if there's anything this group would like said, please let me know by
Friday.  I expect exchanges will be informal, at the lunch, and I
usually quietly stress open and inclusive activities.

Sylvia