[WSIS CS-Plenary] NOW THAT SADDAM HAS BEEN KILLED-off topic: a revolting response from the UN Secretariat

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 16:56:55 GMT 2007

I aggree with you Pastor Peters. You know, god always have rewards for
those who behave they way those who masterminded the destruction of
Irak and rushing the country into a civil war.
If Saddam Hussein was the problem (and he really was), the Western
world could have easily done away with him, sparing the lifes and
tranquility of innocent Irakis.
Noriega was the problem and he was bundled away sparing th lifes of
the Nicaraguans. Helas...
Let us keep our eyes open and see what the Lord reserves for the days
ahead. Remember the progrom of Shabra and Shatilla and what is now
happening to the General who initiated and carried out that odious
act. We do not have to keep blind eyes on history.
Nyangkwe