[WSIS CS-Plenary] Summary of the GAID Focal Point Europe Meeting in Dresden

jlfullsack jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 29 21:03:18 GMT 2007

Dear Renate
That is a revealing document : Sarbuland Khan just invite the CS to promote the private sector interests (cf the firts alinea of your report).
No, many thanks : this isn't my cup of tea !
BTW : The CS Plenary never debated about CS adhering to GAID nor did it discuss how and under which conditions CS should rally this new machinery, mostly controlled by the private sector and some UN sponsors.
Best
Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT