[WSIS CS-Plenary] All Male Panel discussion during UN ECOSOC Session - 5 July 2007

Kalas Patrick DEZA KPT patrick.kalas at deza.admin.ch
Wed Jul 11 13:43:54 BST 2007

Dear colleagues

We are in agreement with the need to include an increased gender
perspective into panel discussions and for your information Gerolf
Weigel made an intervention during the panel highlighting precisely this
aspect.

With best wishes

Patrick

Patrick Kalas
SDC- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation
ICT4D- Information and Communication Technologies for
Development
Tel:       +41 31 324 47 21
Fax:      +41 31 324 04 72
E-Mail:   patrick.kalas at deza.admin.ch