[WSIS CS-Plenary] TR: May 17 UN World Information Society Day Event

Amar Singh Katil askatil at rediffmail.com
Sun May 13 12:29:48 BST 2007

On Fri, 11 May 2007 Renate Bloem wrote :
>FYI
>

>Renate Bloem
>President of the Conference of NGOs (CONGO)
>11, Avenue de la Paix
>CH-1202 Geneva
>Tel: +41 22 301 1000
>Fax: +41 22 301 2000
>E-mail:  <mailto:rbloem at ngocongo.org> rbloem at ngocongo.org
>Website:  <http://www.ngocongo.org/> www.ngocongo.org
>

>The Conference of NGOs (CONGO) is an international, membership association
>that facilitates the participation of NGOs in United Nations debates and
>decisions. Founded in 1948, CONGO's major objective is to ensure the
>presence of NGOs in exchanges among the world's governments and United
>Nations agencies on issues of global concern.  For more information see our
>website at  <http://www.ngocongo.org/> www.ngocongo.org
>
>   _____

MR AMAR SINGH SIDHU                     GGS INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION
SECRETARY GENERAL                       COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
MEMBER OF UNICT,NGODPI,UNESCO,WSIS,FAO  GS PARK HABBARAN ROAD
UNHABITAT,ECOSOC                        LUDHIANA PUNJAB INDIA

MS ANITA THOMAS
COORDINATOR
CONFERENCE OF NGOS  NEW YORK
777 UNITED NATIONS PLAZA NEW YORK

SUBJECT ; REGISTRATION TO ATTEND THE NGOS CONFERENCE TO BE HELD ON
          17 MAY 2007 ON WSIS DAY AT NEW YORK

Respected Madam,

1.       It is submitted that the following delegates of our organisation are attending the 6th Session of United nations permanent forum on indigenous issues which is contue upto 24 May 2007. Please arrange to registered their names for particip[ates the conference. The names are as under:-

        (a)  Capt(Retd) Manjeet Singh Dhindsa Deputy Secretary Admin
        (b)  Prof sarvjeet singh Brar Joint Secretary dev. edu
        (c)  Mr Manpreet Singh Khara Joint Secretary rural dev.

3.      Please confirm their registeration by E Mail to me.

        Thanking you

                                                Yours Faithfully,

                                                 (Amar Singh Sidhu)
                                                  Secretary General

Copy to

Capt Manjeet Singh Dhindsa - You are requested to cantact the
UNPFII Conf Attendance       to registered your names on
New York                     777 Room and get Pass. You must attend sarvjeet_brar at hotmail.com