[WSIS CS-Plenary] CSTD Bureau

CONGO WSIS - Philippe Dam wsis at ngocongo.org
Wed May 23 21:13:15 BST 2007

Dear all,

As already discussed with some of you and as addressed during the CS Plenary
meeting tonight, the CSTD Bureau invited me as a representative of a civil
society entity, as well as a representative of the Private Sector entities
(Art Riley) to join the first 15-20 minutes of tomorrow morning bureau
meeting. It was agreed during the CS Plenary meeting that I would forward
the contributions made by CS entities, in particular during tonight's CS
Plenary meeting.

Since the CSTD Bureau meeting tomorrow will have to make decisions on the
most immediate procedural issues, it was agreed during the CS Plenary
meeting that our inputs should focus on the inclusion of CS observers in all
this process.

All the best,

Philippe Dam
E-mail:  <mailto:wsis at ngocongo.org> wsis at ngocongo.org