[WSIS CS-Plenary] [governance] Update on the CS self-nomination process for GAID Strategy Council - need more volunteers and more candidates

Guru@ITfC guru at itforchange.net
Tue Nov 20 18:06:43 GMT 2007

Hi Philippe,

I volunteer to be on the NonCom.

regards
Guru
_____________
Gurumurthy K
IT for Change, Bangalore
 <http://www.itforchange.net/> www.ITforChange.net

  _____

From: CONGO - IS [mailto:wsis at ngocongo.org]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 1:09 PM
To: governance at lists.cpsr.org; plenary at wsis-cs.org
Cc: wsis at ngocongo.org
Subject: [governance] Update on the CS self-nomination process for GAID
Strategy Council - need more volunteers and more candidates

Dear all,

This is to remind you the on going CS self-nomination process to the GAID
Strategy Council. Now that the IGF has come to an end, I would like to
encourage you once more to volunteer for the Nominations Committee, as well
as nominate valuable candidates.

So far we have only 9 volunteers for the NomCom – much less than half way to
go since we would need 25 to make the random selection process really
random.

More critically we have a very small number of candidates. I think I only
have 2.

Best,

Ph

  _____