[WSIS CS-Plenary] Deadline to volunteer in Nom Com is today midnight - more volunteers neede

Amar Singh Katil askatil at rediffmail.com
Tue Nov 20 18:47:55 GMT 2007

MR AMAR SINGH SIDHU                     GGS INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION
SECRETARY GENERAL                       COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY INDIA
MEMBER OF UNICT,UNESCO,UNWTO,WTO,FAO    9827 ST NO 6 JOSHI NAGAR
UN HABITAT,NGODPI,WSIS,ISOC ITU,IAS     LUDHIANA PUNJAB INDIA
COMMONWEALTH BUSINESS COUNCIL  AND
EUROPEAN COMMISSION

NO 193/ASS/P                            DAT5ED 20 NOV 2007

TO ALL ADDRESSEE

SUBJECT; SUBMISSION OF NOMINATION FOR NON COM AND volunteers to serve in the NomCom and of self nominations for the CS membership into the GAID Strategy Council description of the whole  FOR THIS  the following names is enclosed herewith

Name    Capt manjeet Singh Dhindsa

>>CS Affiliation(s):GGS ICT UN NGO INDIA
>>Country: INDIA
>>Gender:   MALE
>>Age:66 Years 19.12.1942
>>Biographical Statement:He retired from  Army as Capt and from Punjab Govt as PCS Deputy Director Sainik Welfare Officer and Administrator Heart Institute Patial. Now he is working with GGS NGO UN INDIA wef Jan 2000 as Principal Secretary.

>>Vision of their specific contribution to the GA Strategy Council:
very good exempalory work for the nations.

thanks

with best wishes

amar singh sidhu
secretary general