[WSIS CS-Plenary] (no subject)

Hamidur Rahman hamidur_ict4d at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 6 11:01:36 BST 2007

Beaware the Shidulai Swanirvar Sangstha, this BANGLADESHI NGO cheated more than $1. 29 million in the name of ICT4D Project

For this case study we can start with Shidulai Swanirvar Sangstha, this BANGLADESHI NGO cheated more than $1. 29 million award money known so far to me which I learn from Media and Internet, but used only may be max $100,000 (one hundred thousand) for the School boat project so far in my estimate. I am going to compile all the wrongdoing of this corrupt NGO of Bangladesh for Bill Gates Foundation and Washington post, to show them How this NGO used award money.

I am requesting those Bangladeshi corrupt journalist who promoted this Corrupt NGO shamelessly without verifying the Fact, from now on, not to promote this corrupt NGO any more. It's time for finding the TRUTH.

My all out support to Shahidul Shuvera from Independent News for his courageous journalism. We need to work together to find those corrupt Journalist and Corrupt NGO. Stay tune and Truth will prevail.

To ensure transparency and accountability in the BANGLADESH NGO sector as many NGOs got involved in corruption, I request to present CTG take stern action against this Corrupt  Shidulai Swanirvar Sangstha NGO. I am ready to provide all my evidence how this Corrupt NGO Cheated Foreign award money.

Regards
Sayeed RahmanFounder BANGLA IT http://www.banglait.org