[WSIS CS-Plenary] RE: [Gov 89] Update on the GAID Steering Committeemeeting (NY, 19 September 2007)

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Oct 10 23:27:39 BST 2007

Hi,

While i agree with you - especially as i believe education is a life
long process and that there are many places where just because
someone is an adult does not mean they should not be brought out of
illiteracy, at this point I will be very happy to see the ITU
seriously take on the commitment to see that _all_  schools
_everywhere_  are connected to the Internet.

a.