[WSIS CS-Plenary] I've added you as a friend on Facebook...

Dina Hov dina_hov2007 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 20 14:59:37 BST 2007

Dear Taran ,
  Why do you think that is very strange ?-at least you could explain it why you  guess I can't join.,
  I am member of <wsis at ngocongo.org>and WSIS Internet Governance Caucus" governance at lists.cpsr.org So if you think that it has come to me by mistake  it is not  but I wanted very much to join in facebook and I wanted you know that we have filtering for every thing .Iran has signed for WSIS  but they do nothing for Information society
  Kindest regards
  Dina

Taran Rampersad <invite+m131vj1d at facebookmail.com> wrote:   [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]

Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation of this message!
_______________________________________

                facebook                   Taran has:
191 friends
124 wall posts
41 groups     I've added you as a friend on Facebook...I've requested to add you as a friend on Facebook. You can use Facebook to see the profiles of the people around you, share photos, and connect with friends.

Thanks,
Taran

Here's the link:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=534565859&k=5XDYQ3S2V6TA2CE1RFXU&r&v=2        This e-mail contains promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, click here. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301_______________________________________________
Plenary mailing list
Plenary at wsis-cs.org

http://mail.yahoo.com