[WSIS CS-Plenary] Welcome to GK3, a GKP Event on The Future.

Lady Murrugarra ladymurrugarra at yahoo.es
Thu Sep 20 18:24:31 BST 2007

Welcome to GK3, a GKP Event on The Future.

Come experience  the impact of the converging forces of emerging people, markets and technologies on our Future,  through 5 plenary sessions, 44 panels and workshops, 6 special cross-cutting sessions!

GK3 is:
 The most innovative platform for vibrant exchange of knowledge and views about the Future;
 The best launchpad for multi-sector partnerships to provide solutions to challenges and opportunities for the Future; and
 The largest international networking event for Knowledge and ICT for Development, drawing 2,000 global visionaries, innovators, practitioners and policy makers.

Speakers: GK3 has lined up over 100 speakers and moderators including:

  http://www.gkpeventsonthefuture.org/gk3/

  SLDS