[WSIS CS-Plenary] [Gov 564] The Future of ICANN: A Series of Regional Consultative Meetings

Dr. Francis MUGUET muguet at mdpi.org
Mon Aug 18 15:20:39 BST 2008

Dear Jefsey

A possible conflict schedule with ICANN  Regional consultative meeting
with the
open consultation on the cluster of WSIS-related events 2009
unless the breakfast starts à 8H to finish à 9H30

*Geneva, Switzerland  *(Mon 15 Sep)

The event will be held on the day prior to the Internet Governance
Forum's open consultations <http://www.intgovforum.org/> at the United
Nations, which start on Tuesday 16 September.

The session will be a breakfast event and is expected to last 90
minutes. Food will be supplied. The venue will be announced shortly.

In attendance from ICANN will be:

    * Massimiliano Minisci, Regional Relations Manager for Europe, ICANN
    * Marilyn Cade, President's Strategy Committee member
    * Yrjö Länsipuro, President's Strategy Committee member
    * Jean-Jacques Subrenat , President's Strategy Committee member and
      ICANN Board member
    * Theresa Swinehart, Vice President, Global and Strategic
      Partnerships, ICANN
    * Kieren McCarthy, general manager of public participation, ICANN

-----------------------------------

September 15, 2008

Room B, ITU Headquarters 10.00 – 18.00

   1.

      Welcoming remarks

   2.

      Approval of the Agenda

   3.

      Objectives of the cluster of WSIS-related events

   4.

      Format of the cluster of WSIS-related events

   5.

      Name of the cluster of WSIS-related events

   6.

      Preparation of the cluster of WSIS-related events

   7.

      Conclusions

Francis F. MUGUET Ph.D

MDPI Foundation Open Access Journals
http://www.mdpi.org   http://www.mdpi.net
muguet at mdpi.org       muguet at mdpi.net

ENSTA/KNIS  http://knis.org
32 Blvd Victor 75739 PARIS cedex FRANCE
Phone: (33)1 45 52 60 19  Fax: (33)1 45 52 52 82
muguet at ensta.fr   http://www.ensta.fr/~muguet

FP7  Digital World Forum on Accessible and Inclusive ICT
PC4D : http://www.pc4d.org

World Summit On the Information Society (WSIS)
Civil Society Working Groups
Scientific Information :  http://www.wsis-si.org  chair
Patents & Copyrights   :  http://www.wsis-pct.org co-chair
Financing Mechanismns  :  http://www.wsis-finance.org web
Info. Net. Govermance  :  http://www.wsis-gov.org  web

NET4D : http://www.net4D.org
UNMSP : http://www.unmsp.org
WTIS : http://www.wtis.org   REUSSI : http://www.reussi.org

Legal notice :
Except stated explicitely,
this message shall not be construed as the official position
of above mentionned entities

Notice légale ;
A moins que cela ne soit explicitement indiqué,
ce message ne constitue la position officielle
des entités mentionnées ci-dessos