[WSIS CS-Plenary] WEF calls for speedy implementation of Millennium Development Goals

CAFEC cafec3m at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 12 07:08:21 GMT 2008

How we can reach MDGs by 2015 when In Chad we have a wrong democratic
process, in Kenya where elections are wrong also and in the same time we
have

2008/2/11, Nyangkwe Agien Aaron <nyangkweagien at gmail.com>:

> [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list.
> Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]
>
> Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation of
> this message!
> _______________________________________
>

> The MDGs can only be achieved if and oly when the West accepts that the
> world should be like that level playing field where all players can play the
> game being guided by equitable rules. What do we see, a world where the West
> promote election rigging (like what happened to Kenya)  flagrant looting of
> state funds (remember Mobuitu's Zaire) egregious manipulation of
> constitutions for personal and partisan gains (Chad
>
> On 2/11/08, Carlos Afonso <ca at rits.org.br> wrote:
> >
> > [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire
> > list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific
> > people]
> >
> > Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation
> > of this message!
> > _______________________________________
> >
> > Could we imagine what could have been done with a tiny fraction of the
> > trillion dollars wasted by the speculators in the subprime
> > irresponsibility scandal who reside in the countries of the leading WEF
> > promoters? Fun and easy to preach this while doing the most to do
> > exactly the opposite.
> >
> > --c.a.
> >
> > Lady Murrugarra wrote:
> > > [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire
> > list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific
> > people]
> > >
> > > Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic
> > translation of this message!

> > > WEF calls for speedy implementation of Millennium Development Goals
> > > By Barry Wood, Voice of America
> > > The World Economic Forum meeting in Davos, Switzerland has called for
> > renewed commitment to the U.N. Millennium Development Goals (MDGs),
> > aimed at halving extreme poverty, boosting health and education and further
> > empowering women across the developing world by 2015. British Prime Minister
> > Gordon Brown says the world needs to be aware that the development goals are
> > not being met. "There is a development and poverty emergency around the
> > world," he said. "If we do not act, we will have no opportunity to reach the
> > millennium development goals by 2015. We must summon everyone who is
> > concerned about this." For more information, click here. (
> > http://voanews.com/english/2008-01-25-voa40.cfm)
> > >

> > >   L at dy Murrugarra
> > > www.upch.edu.pe/Tropicales
> > > www.gorgas.org
> > >    ***********************************************
> > > Suscribir:  boletinIMT-AvH-UPCH-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
> > > Instituto de Medicina Tropical Alexander von Humboldt
> > > Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia
> > > Mailing Address: A.P. 4314, Lima 100, Perú
> [...]

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
COORDONNATEUR SOUS REGIONAL ACSIS/AFRIQUE CENTRALE
MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
TEL:00243998983491
EMAIL:b.schombe at gmail.com