[WSIS CS-Plenary] Preparation of the 11th session of the CSTD (26-30 May 2008)

NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 12:12:45 GMT 2008

Phillipe,
Thanks for the incissive updates which is not unusual
of you in the first place.
My concern is that, if towards the end of February
registration for participants is yet to be opened, it
gives one serious cause for worry.
Adequate time is needed for us to plan and prepare-no
thanks to the unfriendly SWISS Embassy in most African
Countries that takes delight in pocketing our visa
fees and yet refuse to issue visas! So that, when
visas are refused, one will have enough time to appeal
and fight it out.
Continue the good work for CONGO.
Yours truly,
Pastor Peters OMORAGBON