[WSIS CS-Plenary] How to stop the beating or shaming of children for speaking their mother tongue?

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:15:23 GMT 2008

Thank you for sharing these posts and the comments.

It is good to see the reference to high value of individuals as well as
groups, and their core characteristics which sustain identity..

If our networks do not reach individuals they very much fall short.

'The Each and the All', ever in focus.

(Emerson: "Nor knowest thou what argument
Thy life to thy neighbor's creed has lent:
All are needed by each one,
Nothing is fair or good alone").

Best wishes, LDMF.
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff
*Respectful Interfaces*
For I.D. here: The Communications Coordination Committee for the U.N.;
International Disabity Caucus...