[WSIS CS-Plenary] OECD Civil society reference group & OECD 2008 Ministerial Meeting on the Future of the Internet Economy

McLaughlin, Lisa M. Dr. mclauglm at muohio.edu
Mon Jun 9 03:05:36 BST 2008

Francis, I'll be at the Ministerial in Seoul and helped to write Chapter 1 of the CS report for the meeting. However, I was late in joining the process. Meryem should have a much better idea of the history of this effort that I do.

The CS Report is titled "Fueling Creativity, Ensuring Consumer and Privacy Protection, Building Confidence and Benefiting from Convergence: Recommendations and Contributions to the OECD Ministerial Meeting of 17-18 June 2008 from Civil Society Participants in the Public Voice Coalition."

I'm not certain if it is available on The Public Voice website or perhaps the OECD website.

All best,

Lisa