[WSIS CS-Plenary] Invitation - GigaNet Workshop on Global Internet Governance - Paris, 23 Ju

Amar Singh Katil askatil at rediffmail.com
Wed Jun 25 06:37:45 BST 2008

FROM: MR AMAR SINGH SIDHU
GGS INDIA

REPLY OF THE E MAIL DATRED 24 jUN 2008 WRITEN BY OCAPROCE INTERNATIONAL.

IT IS SUBMITTED THAT IT IS MY PERSONNAL INTENTION WITH THE POLICE IN MY OWN PROPERTY DISPUTE DUE TO THIS THE OPPOSITION PARTY WANTS TO TANGLE ME WITH ANOTHER PERSONS fir WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE POLICE sANGRUR. IT IS STATED THAT NO fir HAS BEEN REGISTERED AGAINT ME BUT THEY WANTS TO TANGLE WITH THREM TO HARRASSED ME. i FILED THE pETITION AGAINST IN THE hIGH cdOURT OF pUNJAB AND hARYANA cHANDI QND ALSO WITH THE CONCERNED mISTRATE FILE A CASE UNDER  ACT SECTION 340 IN WHICH THE FALSE DOCUMENTS PRODUCED IN THE COURT AGAINST ME ON STATEMENT THAT HE (i AM) WANTS TO THE POLICE) NO DOCUMENTS PRODUCED IN THE COURT NY THEM EVEN IN THE cHALLAN PRODUCED TO THE cOURT. SO ALL THESE WITNESS ARE FALSE STAND BY THE POLICE AGAINST ME, WHICH ARE PROVED 9IN THE CPOURT AND I FILED THE CASE AGAINST ALL THE POLICE OFFICER AND WITNESS UNDER SECTION 340 FALSE DOCUMENTS PRODUCXED IN THE COURT TO TANGLE ME IN THIS CASE. tHE cADSE WAS WITHDRAWN BY THE COMPLANCT UNDER THE PRESSURE OF THE POLICE SO THAT THEY ESCAPER THEMSELVES FROM THRE PUNCH OF 340 SECTION OF CRIMINAL CODE iNDIAN ACT.

2.   IF YOU WANT TO CLERIFY THESE THINGS I WILL SEND THE ORDER OF THE hIGH COURT QUESHING THE ORDER PASSED BY THE LEARNING mISTRATE AGAINT ME AND WITHDRAW THE CASE BY THE POLICE.

3.   IT IS ALSO STATED THAT THIS MY OWN DISPUTED CASE AND NO vISAS HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY THE IE POLICE AND OTHER ELIGILE DOCUMENTS FROM ME. IN VIEW OF THIS I REGISTERED THE CASE  AGAINT THE POLICE OFFICER FOR HARRASEMENT AND CLAIM AS 10 CROES RUPESS AS MY LOSS AND REPUTATION IONM THE uNITED NATIONS ANDS YOUR ORGANIZATION.

4.   IT IS ALSO SUBMITTED THAT DUE TO THIS MY OWN TANGLE IN TYHE FALSE CASE THE ggs IS NOT HARRASED AT ANY COST BY YOU. THE PORGANIZATION IS ALWAYS SAFE AND DOING HIS JOB WITH UNITED NATIONS AS NGO I WILL BE HERE OR NOT BUT THE GGS IS LIVE  ALWAYS LIVE IN HIS WAYS. PLEASE STOP THE BAD HARRASEMENT AGAINST THE GGS. I WILL SEND YOPU THE ORDERS OF QUASHING THE ORDER OF THE MISTRATE AS ENVOLVED ME /TANGLE ME IN THE  CASE.

5.    IT IS ALSO SUBMITTED THAT IF I RECEIVED ANY INVITATION FROM ANYWHERE THE VISDA APPLLICATIONS WILL BE SUBMITTED IN THE EMEBASSY AND IF THE VISA ISSUED BY THEM THEN THE DELEGATIONS GOING TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCES AND RETURN TO INDIA . IT IS ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION THAT MY DELEGATTION HAS NOT OVER STAY IN ANY COUNTRY AND RETURN AFTER THE END OF CONFERENCES.

6.      IN VIEW OF THIS YOU SHOULD SPOT TO ME AGAINST THE ELIGIBLE STEP TAKEN BY THE POLICE AS HUMAN RIGHTS, I ALSO FIGHTING AGAINST THE POLICE AS HUMAN RIGHTS WORKER IN VIEW OF THIS THE POLICE IS ENTY /AGAINST ME, PLEASE SEE SO MANY COMPLAINTS AGAINST THE POLICE IN THE ASSIAN HUMAN RIGHT HUNG KUNK SEND BY ME AND ALSO SO MANY COIMPLAINTS  REGISTED AGAINST THE POLICE FOR THE JUSTICE TO THE POOR PEOPLES.

       I SHALL BE GREAT FUL TO YOU IF YOU SPOT FOR THE JUSTICE TO THE POORS PERSONS IN THE NAME OF HUMANTIES.

       THANKIONG YOU.

                                                 YOURS FAITHFULLY

                                                AMAR SINGH SIDHU
                                                SECVRETARY GENERAL