[WSIS CS-Plenary] Visit my Netlog profile

Rui Correia correia.rui at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 07:34:03 BST 2009

Please exercise discretion when sending out your personal emails to your
mailing list and identify those that are not "friends & family" and exclude
such addresses from emails such as these.

The only time people post emails about visiting a blog/ Facebook page/ etc/
on this list is when a member of the list has attended an event related to
the subject matter/ theme of the list and is posting information relating to
such event and of interest to members of the list.

Much appreciated.

Best regards,

Rui

2009/8/10 Munsoo Kurrimbaccus <noreply at netlogmail.com>

> [Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list.
> Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]
>
> Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation of
> this message!
> _______________________________________
>

>            Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore? Click
> here<http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/type=invite_1&mailid=402737783&id=1&url=-L2dvL25vbWFpbHMvaW52aXRlL2VtYWlsPS1jR3hsYm1GeWVVQjNjMmx6TFdOekxtOXlad19fJmNvZGU9MTM5NzUzMjImaWQ9MTI0MjczNTQyNCZpPWg5Ng__>.
>
>  Munsoo Kurrimbaccus
>  male - 40 years old
> Port Louis
>

>  *1*   friend         Hi!
>
> I created a *Netlog* profile with my pictures, videos, blog and events and
> I'd like to add you as a friend to show this to you. You first need to register
> on Netlog<http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/type=invite_1&mailid=402737783&id=2&url=-L2dvL3JlZ2lzdGVyL2lkPTEyNDI3MzU0MjQmaT1oOTE_>!
>
> Afterwards you can create your own profile.
>
>       Take a look
> <http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/type=invite_1&mailid=402737783&id=3&url=-L2dvL3JlZ2lzdGVyL2lkPTEyNDI3MzU0MjQmaT1oOTI_>
>
> Greetings,
> Munsoo                     Is the button above not displayed well?
> Click here<http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/type=invite_1&mailid=402737783&id=4&url=-L2dvL3JlZ2lzdGVyL2lkPTEyNDI3MzU0MjQmaT1oOTM_>,
> or paste the link below in the address bar of your browser.
>
> http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/type=invite_1&mailid=402737783&id=6&url=-L2dvL3JlZ2lzdGVyL2lkPTEyNDI3MzU0MjQmaT1oOTU_<http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/type=invite_1&mailid=402737783&id=5&url=-L2dvL3JlZ2lzdGVyL2lkPTEyNDI3MzU0MjQmaT1oOTQ_>
>

>  Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore? Click here<http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/type=invite_1&mailid=402737783&id=1&url=-L2dvL25vbWFpbHMvaW52aXRlL2VtYWlsPS1jR3hsYm1GeWVVQjNjMmx6TFdOekxtOXlad19fJmNvZGU9MTM5NzUzMjImaWQ9MTI0MjczNTQyNCZpPWg5Ng__>.
> *Netlog NV/SA* - E. Braunplein 18. B-9000 Gent. Belgium. .
> BE0859635972 - abuse-en at netlog.com

Rui Correia
Advocacy, Human Rights, Media and Language Consultant
2 Cutten St
Horison
Roodepoort-Johannesburg,
South Africa