[WSIS CS-Plenary] Don't let me down

Amar Singh Katil askatil at rediffmail.com
Tue Feb 10 14:12:45 GMT 2009

MR AMAR SINGH SIDHU                    GGS INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION
SECRETARY GENERAL                      COMMUNICation technology indiA

PCAPROCE INTYERNATIONALE

1.      i RECEIVED SO MANY fROUD E mAIL; FROM YOU THAT MR AMAR SINGH SIDHI OF GGS INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY IS A FROUD INSTITUTE AND I WAS ARRESTED BY POLICE. I HAVE ALREADY CERIFY THAT I WAS ARRESTED IN  MY PERSONAL LAND Case and anti police system case in the High Court which was registered by mne against the SSP Jagraon, and other police officer as contact to Court Case, view to this they tingle mer another case under section 120B. no FIR on my name but I was tangle my the police AND arrested to me. There is no any matter regARDING MY ORGANIZATION AS YOU TOLD TO ALL As froud visa,

2.    I told to you are you send  me the froud visa whcih was on name of myself. why are you propoganda agaist me if you are not write me E Mail as you are guilty to take PropogANDA AND I WILL REGISTERED THE CASE AGAINST YOU IJN THE iNTERNATIONALK cOURT OF JUSTICE IN nEATHERLAND. TELL YOU VIEWS TO ME CLERIFY THAT YOU ARE STOPED THE PROPOGANDa. IT IS ALSO STATED THAT THE POLICE withdraw the case from the court. I have alreadfy registered the case agaist the police under sec 340 as false case registeredf against me if you want I send you the copy of the High Court.

       Donot  send  any e Mail against me future other wise action will taken against you.

amar singh sidhu