[WSIS CS-Plenary] this list is in trouble...

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Wed Feb 11 09:57:36 GMT 2009

hi everyone

Thanks anriette for responding.. nothing to add from me..

adam and i continue to check legitimate subscriptions when we can -
but we provide no moderation (and to be honest - the list has never
been moderated in the sense of moderating content - the list has
always been self-moderated by the community of subscribed users).

However, in this instance, we have removed the offending address.

I am going to ask our technical support people to look into the
possible hacking of subscribed addresses

karen