[WSIS CS-Plenary] Sad news: Who is Jameleddine Khemakhem

Rui Correia correia.rui at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 18:46:45 GMT 2010

 Dear All,

According to the list archives

Jamel (from time to time also signing as Atude) is Jameleddine Khemakhem, a
member of the Tunisian Senate and-picked by the Tunisian President to
represent CS during the WSIS process.

Regards,

Rui

Jameleddine Khemakhem
Coordinateur du Caucus Droits de l'Enfant

Jameleddine Khemakhem
Child's rights Caucus Coordinator

C'est vrai que notre Président de la République nous a choisi comme
compétences Nationales chacun dans son domaine dans le Sénat, ceci ne
diminue en rien notre appartenance à une société civile tunisienne,
maghrébine, Africaine et internationale constructive.

thanks for confirming that in fact you have been chosen, and not elected.
Furthermore - that you and the others are members of the senate. It proves
my point that there are parliamentarians on the list. That fact was NOT
stated publicly until now to CS @ WSIS.

Your confirmation will be transmitted to CS, the ITU and other governments
..thanks so much for confirming the information!