[WSIS CS-Plenary] OurMedia 9 | NuestrosMedios 9 | October, 2010 in Pakistan:Reserve de dates for the next conference

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo at bnnrc.net
Sat May 8 04:32:54 BST 2010

OurMedia 9 | NuestrosMedios 9 | October, 2010 in Pakistan:Reserve de dates for the next conference

Dear colleagues from the OurMedia network all over the world (and those who may join soon),

This short message is to confirm that the next OurMedia 9 Conference will take place in Pakistan, on 4-9 October 2010, please block that week in your agendas because you don't want to miss it.

The Center for Rural Development Communication, at the University of Sindh, in Southern Pakistan near Karachi, has offered to host the OM9 Conference. This university is known to be a multicultural environment in a fairly safe and calm region of the country.

We will issue a complete Call for Proposals in about two weeks.  Right now, we have set up an International Committee, and our colleagues at the University of Sindh have created a Local Committee to take ahead the various tasks inherent to the organization procedures.

The general theme and methodology is been discussed by a sub-group made of colleagues from both committees, and you will soon receive information about it in the CfP.

We have created an email account specifically for this conference, ourmedia9 at gmail.com, however you do need to include it in your contact list, to prevent the messages to land directly in your bin or spam folder.

Best regards,

Alfonso Gumucio

International Committee for OurMedia 9

Bazlu
AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR
Chief Executive Officer
Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication(BNNRC)

House: 13/1, Road:2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207
Post Box: 5095, Dhaka 1205 Bangladesh

Phone: 88-02-9130750, 88-02-9138501
01711881647 Fax: 88-02-9138501-105

E-mail: ceo at bnnrc.net, bnnrc at bd.drik.net