[WSIS CS-Plenary] We Deeply Mourn

AHM Bazlur Rahman ceo at bnnrc.net
Sun Oct 17 16:23:50 BST 2010

We Deeply Mourn ! We Deeply Mourn ! We Deeply Mourn !

The sudden demise of Mr. Prodip C. Sen (84) Father of Mr. Ashish C. Sen, (Bangalore- India) President of AMARC Asia and Pacific on August 27, 2010 has deeply shocked us all. We express our most profound grief and sorrow at the irreplaceable loss in his death from Bangladesh.

We pray to the Almighty Allah for the eternal peace of his departed soul and extend our deepest condolence to the bereaved family members.

May Allah grant them the strength and fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss

Onbehalf of

Bangladesh Community Radio Family,

Bazlu
_______________________
AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR
Chief Executive Officer
Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)
[NGO in Special Consultative Status with the UN Economic and Social Council]
&
Head, Community Radio Academy

House: 13/1, Road: 2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207
Post Box: 5095, Dhaka 1205 Bangladesh

Phone: 88-02-9130750, 88-02-9138501
Cell: 01711881647 Fax: 88-02-9138501-105
E-mail: ceo at bnnrc.net www.bnnrc.net