[WSIS CS-Plenary] announcement - West Africa IGF 27-29 July 2011 in Lagos, Nigeria

Lady Murrugarra ladymurrugarra at yahoo.es
Fri Jul 15 16:33:53 BST 2011

--- El vie, 15/7/11, Vladimir Radunovic <vladar at diplomacy.edu> escribió:

De: Vladimir Radunovic <vladar at diplomacy.edu>
Asunto: - announcement - West Africa IGF 27-29 July 2011 in Lagos, Nigeria
Para: igcbp at diplomacy.edu
CC: judy at fossfa.net
Fecha: viernes, 15 de julio, 2011 15:23

Friends,

a reminder that the West Africa IG Forum is approaching: 27-29 July 2011 in
Lagos, Nigeria.

You can find more info at:
http://www.waigf.org
and below.

If you will be there, let Judy (CCed) know - it would be good having a small
reunion of Diplo alumni there. Then, don't forget to take some photos!  :o)

Best!

    Vlada