[WSIS CS-Plenary] new proposals for UN reform - impact on IT

Amali De Silva amalidesilva at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 00:05:11 GMT 2012

New proposal for UN governance – has impact for IT governance
My father  wants to share this article with any institutions and individuals you think are interested / relevant. These are not my own opinions.
http://www.island.lk/index.php?page_cat=article-details&page=article-details&code_title=45576
also an interesting article from history how do we perceive IT groups ( is it by area, IT maturity, % remote locations users etc ) of similar attributes hence what issues are each group interested in other than just geo-graphical  ?
http://www.island.lk/index.php?page_cat=article-details&page=article-details&code_title=45077
Best wishes, Amali

Amali De Silva - Mitchell
Former President the Vancouver Community Network, Canada, participant at UN WSIS

Private & Confidential