[WSIS CS-Plenary] Virtual Partication at WSIS

Amali De Silva amalidesilva at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 09:45:43 BST 2003

Thank you Robert for organizing this. Let us know if we can be of assistance with our services.

Amali De Silva, Vice President, Vancouver Community Network, Canada

Robert Guerra <rguerra at cpsr.org> wrote:
Virtual Partication at WSIS

I will be trying again to arrange a Video-Conference for the upcoming
WSIS prepcom 3 meeting in September. Organizing one of these events
isn't easy as it required alot of advance planning and coordination.

With the support of the Development Gateway , I am hoping to organize
1-2 hour video conference using the Global Knowledge Development Network
(GDLN) at WSIS PrepCom3.

By the weekend I have to come up with a draft proposal which will be
circulated to help us find additional partners as well as select the
sites.

I look forward to heard comments and/or feedback from those on this list.

regards

Robert

Amali De Silva AAT(CMABC), BSc(Hons) Econ, PgDip Acc/Fin, MSc Int. Acc/Fin

Tel: 604-736-9012 & Email: amalidesilva at yahoo.com