[WSIS CS-Plenary] Virtual Partication at WSIS

Tracey Naughton nyaka at sn.apc.org
Sat Aug 9 08:01:12 BST 2003

Hi Robert

It may or may not be of interest but the South African Broadcast Corporation
(SABC) has now woken up to the WSIS and will, in conjunction with Highway
Africa be sending a team of journalists to PrepCom 3. They will be sending
news back and making it freely available via the SABCnews.com site

The guy who manages that Steve Lang did all the WSSD coverage. It's always
hard to get Africa involved in these high tech things so maybe this is an
opportunity.

If this is relevant, let me know and I will link you.

Tracey

--
Tracey Naughton
WSIS Partnership Manager (Southern Africa)

Phone/fax:
cell:               +27 (0) 82 821 1771
Email:              nyaka at sn.apc.org