[WSIS CS-Plenary] RE: [WSIS-CT] Next steps for Content and Themes

John R. Gagain Jr. jgagain at unadr.org
Thu Aug 28 02:58:51 BST 2003

Dear Sally,

Thank you for the email and your response.  You ask below if anyone would
like to volunteer to draft the guidelines for the caucuses.  I would like to
volunteer to assume this role.  Please put me down.  I would be happy to
work on it with someone else.

Also, I did not receive Susanna's proposal.  Could someone send that to me.
I did receive some emails from Adam, but I dont remember reading anything
about "caucus work that's focused on direct input", which is an excellent
idea and similar to what I proposed.  Adam, could you send / re-send me what
Sally mentions you stated?

John