[WSIS CS-Plenary] Fw: Information Note (from CS Secretariat on PrepCom3 and Summit)

Rik Panganiban rikp at bluewin.ch
Wed Dec 3 15:43:44 GMT 2003

Colleagues,

Please note that there is no wifi in the Palais des Nations and
internet access in the library is often very busy.  So reporting from
these meetings will be not as swift as during previous prepcoms.

Rik Panganiban
WFM

  Rik Panganiban             email: rikp at bluewin.ch
  Special Adviser            Mobile: +41 76 473 3274
  World Federalist Movement  www.wfm.org