[WSIS CS-Plenary] Latest operpass compilation...

Robert Guerra rguerra at cpsr.org
Thu Dec 4 04:30:08 GMT 2003

Alan:

I agree with you, particularly on the concept of those who have worked
on WSIS in the past (both at the meetings themselves, and virtually
online) should have priority.

Someone needed to take the initiative, to try to bring an order to
number lists people seem to be sending here, there and everywhere. I
have volunteered to compile the lists, in a hope to bring some order and
make it easier for us all to have an idea, a rough estimate as to how
many people we are talking about.

How the list gets used, and who ends up getting the overpasses is
something I do not what to do...that i'll leave to the rest, the plenary
to decide.

I would like to think that a centralized listing is better than tens of
different lists...

just trying to help

regards

Robert