[WSIS CS-Plenary] Latest operpass compilation...

Alan G. Alegre alalegre at fma.ph
Thu Dec 4 05:35:47 GMT 2003

Its appreciated, Rober t:-)t. Someone has to do it eventually and it appears
that it is now you! Thanks... :-)
(I continue to believe that is is the Secretariat's job, but maybe they are
busy with a million other things :-)

But my letter was precisely preventing any misunderstanding how this is
being handled, because of the lack of information and the lack of validation
of the system being proposed several times.

If you really want to take the lead in this, Robert (or anyone else) please
just lead in the discussion take in all the comments (there are few) to
suggest revisions to Sean's proposal, and then ask for endorsements.
(Similar to the Fellowships letter recently). And ask those who do not
endorse to clearly state their reasons and TO SUGGEST REVISIONS AND
ALTERNATIVES so we may move forward on this.

Even as the limits of online consultations like this becomes evident to all
:-), it is still the primary mode collective decision making which has the
most chance of transparency and accountability--as an alternative to
unilateral and notransparent decision making by a few which we are trying to
avoid.