[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: urgent queston-whos attending in high level

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Thu Dec 4 18:35:50 GMT 2003

Dear Amir and others.
Lists of heads of delegations who will be in Geneva are available to every
embassy in Geneva.
The information is not classified, so you should be able to obtain it
freely from your embassy (if you have one, of course, but I guess every
country has a mission to the UN?)

Unfortunately I'm already in Vienna en route to Geneva, and can't help you
more from here.

regards,
veni