[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: urgent queston-whos attending in high level

west Asia westasiaregion at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 5 06:32:49 GMT 2003

Dear All

The problem simply is he is withdrawing to come to WSIS (president Khatami)
and we need him for supporting the declaration and Iranian government
commitment to its contents, it will weaken our position inside the country,
so we are trying to show him the importance of the event and necessity of
his and other heads of states presence, so I need a credible list of the
ones who are really coming.

If you have nay info, please inform us.

Regards
Amir