[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: urgent queston-whos attending in high level

Valerie Evans valjevans at msn.com
Fri Dec 5 09:16:26 GMT 2003

Dear Amir
Regret the UK cannot help. We have a  Minister from the Department of Trade
and Industry, Stephen Timms representing the UK. Splendid chap of course
and the Brits are all meeting him at a British Council breakfast reception
on Thursday 11. December. However we women of the UK had hoped that the Head
of the Department of Trade and Industry, the Secretary of State, Patricia
Hewitt, might have come but it was not to be. Reason for such a wish, she
also happens to be the Minister for Women and is in the Cabinet and is one
of the senior members of the government and of course female !!!!!
I am flying over Sunday morning. See you in Geneva
Valerie  [Evans]