[WSIS CS-Plenary] orientation meetings for NGOs new to the process?

Derrick L. Cogburn dcogburn at umich.edu
Sat Dec 6 14:28:56 GMT 2003

Rik,

This is a great idea.  If we are able to able to hold the meeting, I
would be happy to webcast it in order for remote participants to engage
with the briefing as well as recording it for those that couldn't make
it.  Also, we have a meeting scheduled on Saturday from 10:00 - 12:00 in
the ICT4D Platform, room 11 to talk about ways to use the iPC
infrastructure to contribute to this discussion
(http://tinyurl.com/y04u).  I am happy to have that be a broader
discussion along the lines that you raised.

Cheers,
Derrick

Derrick L. Cogburn, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Information