[WSIS CS-Plenary] Wireless Access at Palexpo/WSIS - The costs...

Thomas Ruddy thomruddy at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 7 15:23:38 GMT 2003

Friends,
Working right now in ICT 4 D Halle 4, I have just
learned two new interesting aspects to this issue:

1. an hour ago everyone in all halls here was said to
be subject to the same conditions by a source close to
authorities, i.e. paying for wireless Internet access,
including governments; however....

2. I have just seen personally a laptop here enjoying
one of two wireless access alternatives, apparently
one without charges, on a net link containing the word
"CERN."

Best,
Thomas