[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS Plenary Tuesday 5pm?

info at laneta.apc.org info at laneta.apc.org
Tue Dec 9 15:27:01 GMT 2003

Dear all,
I would support the yesterday decision of the plenary: the next c.s. plenary
should take place on Wednesday 10th in some place at Palexpo at 8 or 8:30
a.m..  We are in Palexpo right now, we already tried to ask somebody of the
Secretariat about the room, but nobody known about that. Unfortunately, it
seems that the secretariats office is empty at this moment.

Olinca

Selon sburch at alainet.org: