[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS Press Release on Police Repression?

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Dec 17 18:08:43 GMT 2003

Fullsack Jean-Louis wrote:
> Susanna and myself volonteered to work out a press release

Does anybody have an electronic copy of this press release? Or could a
helpful hand type it down from a paper version taken home?

Susanna had asked me to save it from the computer in the C&T office,
where it had been drafted, but they already took away all the equipment
on Friday evening before I had a chance to save it.

I would like to put it online together with all the other joint civil
society documents and statements on www.worldsummit2003.org.

Ralf