[WSIS-CT] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] FW: salles pour l'intersession/meeting rooms during the inter session

Val é rie Peugeot vpeugeot at vecam.org
Mon Jul 7 00:45:03 BST 2003

le 4/07/03 22:24,  Valerie Peugeot a écrit :

at the moment their is NOTHING, no rooms, no computers... that is the pb !
so wireless is not really the question...

we should put pressure on the secretariat to have decent conditions of work.
But it seems that the secretariat says as it takes place in the UNESCO they
can not do anything...

Valérie