[WSIS-CT] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] FW: salles pour l'intersession/meeting rooms during the inter session

Sally Burch - ALAI sburch at alainet.org
Mon Jul 7 16:22:41 BST 2003

This question of meeting and work rooms in Paris should be a
number one priority for the civil society bureau to negotiate.  Can
someone from the bureau make sure this gets on their agenda?

It will be impossible to work effectively if we don't:
1) have somewhere to meet and
2) have a place where the content and themes group can work on
an on-going basis -with computers- on drafting
3) have access to computers and Internet for the caucus work

Sally

On 7 Jul 03, at 1:45, Valérie Peugeot wrote:

> le 4/07/03 22:24,  Valerie Peugeot a écrit :
>
> at the moment their is NOTHING, no rooms, no computers... that is the pb !
> so wireless is not really the question...
>
> we should put pressure on the secretariat to have decent conditions of work.
> But it seems that the secretariat says as it takes place in the UNESCO they
> can not do anything...
>
> Valérie
> >
> >> will be offer to the civil society for working at the intersession
> >> meeting: meeting rooms, computers with  internet connexions. I have not
> >> yet the answer. Meeting rooms wil be available for sure, computer with
> >
> > will there be wireless connection?
> >
> > veni

> > Content & Themes Documents:
> > http://bscw.fit.fraunhofer.de/pub/bscw.cgi/0/42953798

Sally Burch - Directora Ejecutiva
Agencia Latinomericana de Informacion -
INTERNET: sburch at alainet.org
Direccion:  Casilla 17-12-877, Quito-Ecuador
Telefono: (593 2) 250 5074 / 222 1570  / 252 8716
Fax: (593 2) 250 5073    URL:  http://alainet.org