[WSIS CS-Plenary] Proposal: Speaking slots

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Thu Jul 10 13:15:22 BST 2003

dear all,  but particularly YJ, ralf, veni and wolfgang

Wolfgang has proposed speaking on internet governance if a speaking slot is
available next week. I would also like to see if we can't get a slot to
speak about the infosec agenda, speficially in relation to proposals to
endorse the cybercrime treaty, or models like the treaty, which could also
draw on aspects of surviellance, monitoring etc.

there are certainly common elements in the content and themes group on
global governance and infosecurity..

as we will have few opportunities for interventions, i am wondering if we
can coordinate and agree on a combined intervention, or should we go for
two slots?

and, if so, who would be prepared to work on the intervention with me..

karen