[WSIS CS-Plenary] meeting rooms during the interssession (issue of common interest and concern)

Renata BLOEM rbloem at ngocongo.org
Thu Jul 10 17:19:55 BST 2003

Dear all,

In addition to Bertrand's message please find room reservations, confirmed
below by Natascha Denossova.

YJ, you will find the lunchtime reserve on the 16th.
Best Renata

...<Dear Renata,

As discussed by phone, here is the recapitulation of the space I reserved
for you:

- Plenary Civil Society: 15-18 July, 18:15- 19:15, Room IV, Fontenoy

- 16 July, 13:15-15:00, Room IX, Fontenoy (under condition that Mr de La
Chapelle agrees to start his meeting at 3:00)

- Bureau Civil Society: 15-18 July, 9:00-10:00, Room IX on 15 July,
Fontenoy, and/or Room XIV, Bonvin

- Civil Society Drafting Group: 15-18 July, 9:00-18:00, Room A 12, Fontenoy

For other meetings which will come up we will decide on ad hoc basis. Most
probably you will be allocated either room XIV or XV, Bonvin.

Regards,

Natasha...>

Renate Bloem
President of the Conference of NGOs (CONGO)
________________________
Palais des Nations, E2-B
CH-1211 Geneva 10
Tel: +41 22 917 1881
Fax: +41 22 917 0373
E-mail: rbloem at ngocongo.org
Website: www.ngocongo.org
The Conference of NGOs (CONGO) is an international, not-for-profit
membership association that facilitates the participation of NGOs in United
Nations debates and decisions.  Founded in 1948, CONGO's major objective is
to ensure the presence of NGOs in exchanges among the world's governments
and United Nations agencies on issues of global concern. Our broad
membership email-network has become a major source of information for NGOs
active within the United Nations and seeking collaboration/partnerships with
other NGOs of similar concerns.  For more information see our website at
www.ngocongo.org or email congo at ngocongo.org