[WSIS CS-Plenary] Civil Society Priorities Document: Final Version -- Seeking Endorsements

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang at imv.au.dk
Sun Jul 13 08:24:07 BST 2003

Dear Bill,

I can endorse the final version (still with some reservations concerning the ICT Governance para :-( ) on behalf of the following institutions:

Global Society Dialogue
Global Contract Foundation
International Association for Media and Communication Research

I am accredited under "University of Aarhus". That is, when you collect primarily "registered" observers, you cann add also "University of Aarhus"

Best wishes, thanks and admiration for the work and see you Tuesday.

Wolfgang